Cougar Center Podcast Episode #24 05.11.2011
Topics on this Episode include:
- BYU-Utah kick time is set and the rivalry is back on national TV. We discuss BYU’s national TV appearances for the 2011 schedule and which game on the schedule will be on which channel.
- Future opponent news: A 3-game series with Nebraska possible?
- Brian Logan in the CFL.
- BYU WR Ross Apo gets a shout-out for a collection of his.
- 2011 Preview: Defensive Line unit. In correlation with the D-Line preview here on the site earlier in the week.
- Basketball News: Jimmer & Jax Basketball Camp info and Jimmer’s Draft Process
- BYU Baseball & Rugby updates
- Cougar Center Crushes of the Week: Maxim Magazine released their Hot 100, the C.C. crew discusses the list and shares their favorites along with who they think was a reach on the list.
- Shout-outs: Former BYU TE Chad Lewis is climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro for the Wounded Warrior Project.
If your not at a computer you can listen to the podcast on all cell phones. For iPhone users just go to the iTunes Store. For everyone else, click this link, to stream the C.C. Podcast on your cell phone. So you can listen to Cougar Center wherever you go!
Subscribe to the Cougar Center Podcast via the iTunes Store. Search “Cougar Center” at the iTunes Store and it will send you directly to the Podcast. Leave a rating or a comment while you’re there.
Posted on May 12, 2011, in 2011 BYU Football Preview, 2011 Football Season, BYU Athletics, BYU Baseball, BYU Basketball, BYU Football, Cougar Center Podcast, ESPN, Jimmer Fredette, Roster Evaluations, Scheduling News and tagged Brian Logan, CFL, Chad Lewis, ESPNU, FSN, Holy War, Idaho, Jackson Emery, Maxim Hot 100, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Ross Apo, Utah, Wounded Warrior Project. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.